ZnO Shield™ basic Installer Package Includes
• Mandatory on-line training via Skype (3 hour program)
Includes: training manual, technical data, history, law and hands on training with your electrostatic spray unit.
• 20 liters ZnO Shield Product
Enough material to cover ±60,000Ft2
• Corporate web site advertising
Your company name, areas serviced, address, telephone number and e-mail will be listed on our factory web site
• Project leads – as our associates procure large corporate projects you may be called to assist in the application process.
• Five year factory authorized installer license agreement
Contact us via e-mail or telephone for package prices and available territories
Add On Packages
• Clean Air Cost Savings – Residential and Commercial Programs Available
[Electrostatic HVAC Filtration and ZnO Shield™ Photocatalyst Surface Coating]
• Odor Abatement – Residential and Commercial Programs Available
[Portable Hydroxyl Generators and ZnO Shield™ Photocatalyst Surface Coating]
• Smog Eating Buildings – Residential, Commercial and Industrial Programs Available
[ZnO Shield™ Photocatalyst Self-Cleaning Surface Coating]
• Portable Hydroxyl Generators – with electrostatic filtration
[10,000Ft3 and 40,000Ft3 units available]
Prerequisite for all programs
You must own a MaxCharge™ electrostatic sprayer model SC-ET or XT-3. This is the only factory authorized installation equipment.
For more information or to schedule a training class please contact our corporate office weekdays between 7am and 4pm (GMT-4) +1 (954) 367-9274